Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Welcome...to my world

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Sterling J. Ivey and I am a game addict. Now I got that out of the way lets get this all straightened out. I am 21 and have been playing games since I was 4 years old. I love to voice my opinion on games and how gaming has changed over the years. I created this blog page to focus specifically on my thoughts about games, the gaming industry, and maybe once in a while movies. My dream job right now is to be an editor of a gaming publication, or to have my own gaming publication ( like a website or magazine). In college right now for computer informations system but that will soon change to journalism.

My favorite game genres are RPGs, action, adventure, fighting, but I like a lot of different kind of games so I will be reviewing all types of games and also classics. Of course I will review games of the past also. Eventually I will try to also get into video blogging. So let this be the beginning of a beautiful bloggership?..whatever...

2 comments:

weekandoodis said...

I know I'm the last person, or one of the last that you want on your site, but I relate and wish you luck along with hard work of course.

weekandoodis said...

hmmmmmmmm.............